CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Homemade Pasta

For Christmas my loving husband gave me a pasta maker attachment for my kitchenaid.  Oh how he knows me sooooooo well.  Anything related to that machine and I will be happy!

A few days after I got the pasta maker attachment I made something for the Cornwell Family, but my mother has been wanting to make recipes from "The Silver Spoon" cookbook for years, so my mom and I decided we would take this amazing opportunity to try our first recipe.

We decided we would have the following

Caprese Salad
Garlic Rolls
Homemade pasta with saffron sauce

Overall it turned out great, and we had enough left over pasta dough that we made more spaghetti noodles and dried them so mom could use them later in the week.  We are already making plans on trying another recipe



Thanks mom for your help

0 comments: