As 2012 came to an end I realized something. I have 9 months to complete the last two items on my list.
1) Learn how to can beets
2) Go to a poetry reading
These few items seem small and easy to be able to do, but trying to plan all of this is could be more dificult than anticipated. I know if I go to PA to visit my grandma I can get item 1 done within a few hours of being there, but the question now becomes, will I make it to PA before September 3rd? I am not sure.
On another note, I did get teo other items off of my list.
1) Take a trip to Europe
2) Learn to bake bread
Sean and I went to Denmark and Prague in 2012. It was a lot of fun to show Sean all of the places I went when I was a liuttle girl (in Denmark). Then going to a new city all by ourselves not understanding any ofthe language was fun. But I did learn one thing. Tryingt to take a picture with gloves on is very hard, and taking them without gloves on can potentially mean ending up with frost bite.
Overall 2012 was a great year! I am excited for 2013 and see what it has in store for our little Cornwell Famiy.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment