CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2012

And The Wedding Season Begins

It is official, the season of attending weddings for the Cornwell Family has begun. The first wedding in our six week period happened this past weekend. I have not been to a non-mormon wedding in a very long time. Eric is one of Sean's friend that he has known since he was a little boy. I knew it was going to be a long event so I tried to prepare myself for something I have not experienced in a long time. And what might that be? A bunch of dancing! I have not been to a wedding with a ridiculous amount of dancing in a very long time.....and I am so happy that I got to experience it....especially with the Cornwells, McLanes, and Schelins. There were so many smiles and laughs involved with this dancing. It was one of the greatest experiences I have had with so many close family friends in a very long time! Thank you Schelin Family for the many happy memories. And I am so excited for the next two weddings; The Morisson wedding and the Cornwell wedding! And from what I hear there is going to be even more dancing at the Morisson wedding!

1 comments:

Jenna Morrison Clark said...

OH YES there WILL be. xoxo can't wait to party!