Monday, May 28, 2012
2nd Wedding Of The Wedding Extravaganza!
Yup! You read correct, we went to our second wedding in a 6 week period this past weekend.
Thank you Jenna Morrison for an amazing weekend!
It started out by getting a 4 day weekend. We took Friday off and left for Salt Lake late on Thursday. We arrived in SLC around 11 PM, so we went straight to our cute little hotel, The Perry. I was super excited! I love finding fun little hotels when we go on vacation. This one had an awesome vibe, it was a hotel back in the early 1900's, it even had a sign on the wall stating it was part of the historical tour of SLC. I told Sean, "Hey look this building is historic!", he then proceeded to say, "Yes, most buildings in Salt Lake are historic." :/ thanks babe!
Anywho, we slept in that morning and headed to the Borg Family condo, just north of the Conference Center. I was so happy to have the entire Cornwell family together. We have not had all five kids, with spouse and future spouse together since New Years. It felt absolutely amazing. I wish we could do it more often. That day was a bunch of spending time together followed by an amazing dinner hosted by the Morrison family. They are an amazing family, and I felt so blessed to be included in all of their celebration! That then turned into another late night, followed by an early morning.
We had the Morrison-Olson wedding that day! Oh and did I mention that it poured! And when I mean poured I mean poured! We ran across south temple from Deseret Book to the South Visitors Center, and Sean's jacket was dripping wet for almost 5 hours! It was ridiculous. So what did we do? We went to the bathroom and used paper towels to dry off. I am so glad nobody else was in that bathroom, I would have been embarrassed. The sealing was amazing. I loved it! And I loved the excited look in Jenna's eyes the entire time. After the sealing there was more hanging out with the fam followed by a super classy reception/party. We had so much fun together as the entire Cornwell family, with friends from college and with friends from Encinitas. Thank you everyone for making this weekend one which I will always remember.
And I promise it did not only have to do with the following;
1) Official new nickname for John M (grandpa John)
2) Grandpa John rocking out at the reception on top of a fireplace with sunglasses on and a blow up guitar.
3) Having a big Cornwell circle dancing the night away.
4) Basically having people bust out into a dance routine on the middle of the dance floor.
Everybody involved in this weekend made my weekend amazing! Thank you all for everything you did.
And CONGRATS JENNA AND LANE! We are all so happy for you, and we are still celebrating back in SUNNY CALIFORNIA! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment