Monday, April 23, 2012
Temple Blessings
Sean and I recently got called as ordinance workers at the San Diego Temple. I was more than excited when we received the call, but I had no idea how happy it would make us. I also had no idea the blessings we would receive from working at the temple. There had been things which I had been praying for which I secretly hoped would be answered when we started working at the temple. Those prayers have not been answered but the blessings we have received are blessings I never really thought about praying for.
You never know the blessings you will receive. Don't be discouraged if your prayers are not answered right away, or your prayers are not answered the way you want them answered. Always remember Heavenly Father knows about your trials, knows how much you can handle, and knows exactly what you need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love this! Working in the temple is totally my favorite, nothing really compares. You are amazing. :)
Post a Comment