CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

We Want A Minion; but which one do we want?

It seems like the only good movies that really come out anymore which are church appropriate are animated movies......and who doesn't like an animated movie??!?!?!?!?

One of Sean's favorites is Despicable Me, which don't get me wrong I love it too, but I think my favorite part is the minions (and the little girl who loves unicorns so much and says "it is so fluffy, I am going to die!!!!").

Well, today we decided that we just had to watch Megamind, now yes this is a Will Farrell movie, and no he is not my (Sondra) favorite actor....but I thought it could be a fun movie. And boy was I right!!!!! I liked it just as much as despicable me, but once again I think it is because of one character who's name also happens to be minion. So Sean and I were talking and we were trying to figure out, if we could have a minion which one would we like to have?

First I will post pictures so that we can trully appreciate these characters;




Ok so now a list of pros for each character

Despicable Me :
Cute
Squishy
Indestructable
Loyal
And you can crack one in half and use him as a glow stick :D

Megamind :
Loyal
Smarter
Funny
Also cute in it's own way
He has a really cute robot as a body

Things which make the minions not so great

Despicable Me :
They are made, so they are not one of a kind

Megamind :
He is a fish, so he doesn't have his own body to walk on land



Oh man......the question continues, which one do we want?

1 comments:

Sean said...

I want a collection of yellow minions and an evil lab in the basement, thats all