CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Changes For 30 Things By The Time I am 30

So I was looking at my list of 30 things I want to do by the time I am 30 and I realized that one of the things doesn't really apply any more. I no longer work at Petco, so how will I ever be able to ride there 4 Saturdays in a row? So I have changed my list to include

Take a hike four weekends in a row.

So here is my new list.

1) Pay off all of my student loans
2) Take an adult beginners ballet class
3) Take a trip to Europe
4) Learn how to can beets
5) Learn to bake bread
6) Take a hike 4 weekends in a row
7) Go to a poetry reading

0 comments: