Never had I ever thought that I would be going to Oklahoma City, much less Lawton, Oklahoma.....but the chance did arrise so I jumped on it, ok not really but I kind of had to go since my brother was graduating from bootcamp. My mom and I decided we would make the most of it and try and have as much fun as possible, and we definatelty started out on the right foot. In the morning before we even arrived at the airport we decided to go to a french bakery and have breakfast. We never just go and spend money for no reason so thiis was a huge splurge for the both of us. Once we arrived in Denver for our layover we realized that the airplains for Frontier Airlines have some kind of animal on the tails. We got a little excited and tried to see what kind of animal our plain had, but we had none. We thought it might have been funny if we had a flighing cow on ours since we were in the south and there are a ton of tornados in Oklahoma, unfortunately this didn't happen either. What did happen is we found where the tornado shelter is, which was the bathroom. I couldn't resist so I took a picture.
When we got to Oklahoma City we decided to splurge again and got re-united with Betsy, our GPS system we had in Virginia. We got really excited re-introduced ourselves to Betsy.
Once we had made the hour drive to Fort Sill in Lawton, Oklahoma we had a great re-union with my brother and the family which I had just seen a few days earlier :D
The bext day we decided to go look at Bison so we asked for directions but we got wrong directions and found none, but we did find longhorns, and while I was taking pictures of them one of the moms got a little upset at me and started to come towards me so I quickly jumped back into the car.
Then we had the amazing graduation ceremony where the band played songs from Black Sabath, MC Hammer, and Bon Jovi.
Finally on our way back to California, we finaly got an animal on the tail of the plane, we got Jake, a white tailed deer :D





0 comments:
Post a Comment