CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Wow! There was a lot going on Memorial Day weekend this year, I even left work early on friday to celebrate. First of all we celebrated my grandfather, then it was off to Moonlight beach to hang out with people from the ward, then off to Ponto to hang out at the beach with Sean's family followed by pool time and then a BBQ for dinner. On monday we had another BBQ at my parents house and then pool party at the Toolson's. Needless to say, I finally got some sun, I loved having a 3 day weekend, and we had Chase, Damon, and Lee visiting.....what was there not to enjoy!??!?!?!?

Unfortunately I didn't want to bring my camera to the beach so I didn't get a lot of pictures (even though I am counting on Chase to give me one amazing picture from Moonlight, and I promise to put it on here as soon as I get it. I did get some pictures of the BBQ at my mom's place though. I love being an aunt so I always try and find something fun to do with the kids. I really wanted a slip and slide but my mom's yard wouldn't be able to have what I had in my mind, last year we had a water balloon fight, so this year I decided on a water gun fight. The kids loved it and they even decided to have more then one gun on them at a time. When Sean came over the kids decided to hide and then squirt Sean, which was pretty hilarious. Sean and I then decided to go to the store and buy stuff for Rootbeer floats and a big watergun. When we entered the yard my nephew Vali dropped his little gun instantly and said "mine!".

Another great time with my family and Sean.



0 comments: