CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Audrey Hepburn

I think I am more excited about the fact that I got to watch some adorable movies with my favorite actress then the fact that I took off one more thing off of my list, watch three Audrey Hepburn movies. I used to not be a big Audrey Hepburn fan until I saw a movie about her life. She is one of the most interesting people that I have had the pleasure to learn about, and she is an adorable actress. Another item off my list, and a few more movies that are now on my favorite list.

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's - one of her last movies, but not one of my favorites
2. Roman Holiday - her first movie, and I definately understand why she got an academy award for it
3. My Fair Lady - an adorable movie about a girl becoming all that she can become while falling in love



0 comments: