CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ballet, 1 More Coming Off The List, & 1 More Childhood Fun Returning

I have been meaning to get one of my favorite items off of my 30 list for a while now. It says to take one adult ballet class, but in reality, I think I may just pick it up again. I loved it when I was younger, and I really do miss it now. I found a studio which is on my way home from work, so it will work perfectly, and it seems to not have any issues with any other activities which I have going on. Needless to say, I think that for the first month or so, I am going to be in a lot of pain, pain which I have not felt since I was 11 years old. Going through hell week or starting a new sport does not bring anywhere near as much pain as starting ballet again.....even so, I am oh so excited!

1 comments:

Erika W. said...

what? how could u not tell me this? did u sign up yet? lets take a dance class together too!