I have had a chance to do some more things on my list, the list is getting shorter and shorter as the weeks go on. I think I may have it done earlier then expected.
I flew a kite this weekend with my nieces, we had a few problems with the kite getting stuck in a tre, but we eventually got it down. It was awesome to fly a kite right by the beach, so peaceful and relaxing (well until I had to climb the tree to get the kite down).
I have been fasting a lot latelty, it seems like there has been a lot to fast about - things have been getting easier and better but there is still so much more to fast about. I do not recommend to fast four times in one month though because when it comes time to fasting on fast sunday it becomes a very emotional and draining.
Well only 23 to go! I can't wait!
1) Run a 5k
2) Pay off all of my student loans
3) Take a walk to flat rock beach
4) Take an adult beginners ballet class
5) Take a trip to Europe
6) Save $5000 for hard times
7) Learn how to make tamales
8) Make a quilt
9) Watch three Audrey Hepburn movies
10) Learn how to can beets
11) Visit MI
12) Work out 150 times in one year
13) Hold a snake
14) Learn to bake bread
15) Have fruit for breakfast everyday for one week
16) Ride my bicycle to Petco four Saturdays in a row
17) Take a family picture
18) Take a bubble bath
19) Go to a poetry reading
20) Pick your own strawberries and make a pie
21) Gather rocks on the beach
22) Jump in puddles when it rains
23) Listen to Jazz
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment