CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Connor Emerson Crompton Is Here!

Windsor called me on thursday to tell me that the doctor was pretty sure that she was going to be going into labor this passed weekend. I was hoping the doctor was right, but obviously I had no idea. We all thought it would be great if he was born on July 4th, but as the hours passed on and the fireworks came we knew it would not happen.

After the fireworks I watched Transformers 2 in the movie theater and come home arouns 1:15 am. I was just getting ready for bed when I got a text message from Windsor - she was short and precise - Water Broke. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep so I went with her to the hospital. 12 hours after we got to the hospital he was born. I don't have any pictures yet but I do have information.

Connor Emerson Crompton
Born 2:31 pm
Weighing 7 lbs
Measuring 19 inches

She is staying at Scripps Encinitas right now and will be returning home soon.

0 comments: