Obviously I did not try any of these but what I did try was Indian Fry Bread. I had never even heard of it before but Erika wanted some so I decided I would try it, and it is AWESOME! I never thought I would like fair food as much as that, I even went home and found a recipe for it so that I can make it at home whenever I want! All in all it was a great outing and I had a blast with my family and Erika, I can't wait to go back again, AND FOR ONLY $1!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Del Mar Fair
It's funny because it seems that I was never really into going to any fair until my sister-in-law decided she wanted to go a few years ago. Now I LOVE it! I love going to the fair with my nieces and nephew, watching the kids go on all the rides and then eating food that you don't normally eat. This year I saw some crazy things to eat. There was a zucchini stuffed with a hot dog then battered and deep fried. They also had krispy creme chicken sandwhiches, and battered avocado which was also deep fried.
Obviously I did not try any of these but what I did try was Indian Fry Bread. I had never even heard of it before but Erika wanted some so I decided I would try it, and it is AWESOME! I never thought I would like fair food as much as that, I even went home and found a recipe for it so that I can make it at home whenever I want! All in all it was a great outing and I had a blast with my family and Erika, I can't wait to go back again, AND FOR ONLY $1!



Obviously I did not try any of these but what I did try was Indian Fry Bread. I had never even heard of it before but Erika wanted some so I decided I would try it, and it is AWESOME! I never thought I would like fair food as much as that, I even went home and found a recipe for it so that I can make it at home whenever I want! All in all it was a great outing and I had a blast with my family and Erika, I can't wait to go back again, AND FOR ONLY $1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment