In Utah, both of us were spoiled. I do not think he was left on his tummy or back for more than 5 minutes while we were in Utah; everybody wanted to hold him and play with him. He also had a chance to meet his cousin, Olivia McLane; I am pretty sure he thinks she is the coolest kid ever. Olivia kept petty him, it was adorable.
Sean and I also had a chance to go to conference, TOGETHER! Thank you Cornwell Family for watching Oliver while we went to conference.
Sean had to head back to work, so he flew home Monday morning; that was hard for Oliver and I, we missed him A LOT. Although, Oliver and I did get a chance to hang out with Natalie. It was great catchign up with her.
The ride back was a little harder for Oliver, he was over being cooped up in the car. But he did enjoy seeing his Uncle Tom and Aunt Verlene in Cedar City.





1 comments:
Love that little boy like crazy.
Post a Comment