CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

Oliver's Baby Blessing

I can't believe Oliver is already 9 weeks old, and he had his baby blessing in our new ward (Vista 5th).  Time sure does fly by.  There were so many things I wanted to make sure Oliver wore before he got too big so I decided he woudl wear them for his blessing.  I think he looks like a stud, what do you think?
You can't tell from this picture but he is also wearing blue convers that he got from Santa this year.  I love this little outfit, I think I am going to have him rock this a few more times for church.  I love the sweater vest that my grandma made for him.  Apparently it is for a 1 year old, Danish kids must be super small because this totally fit him.

Thanks for everybody who came, we had so much support from family, and friends who are our extended family.  We love you all.

0 comments: