CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Oliver Meets Aunt Jenna and Aunt Alyssa

There is an amazing relationship between the Cornwell and the Morrison family, and I am so happy about it.  Jenna is one of Sean's best friends (she was almost the "best man"), and I am so happy for it.  I love this family so much, I feel like they extended family to me.  If we didn't have both of our families in the area I am pretty sure I would depend on them a lot, and would go visit them a lot more.  Jenna is like a sister to Sean, and when Sean and I got engaged she became like a sister to me.  I didn't realize how much I cared about Sean until I realized how much I cared about the people that Sean cares about.  This is a long roundabout way of saying, I was SUPER excited when the Morrison's came to the hospital to meet Oliver, and I was even more excited when Oliver had the chance to meet Aunt Jenna and Aunt Alyssa.  He loves them already!

We didn't get a picture with Alyssa, but here is a picture with Jenna.  He is so excited to see them again during Christmas, and to get to meet the final Morrison member, Aunt Luna :)

We love you Morrison Family!!!!!

0 comments: