CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Home - New Ward - New Stake

WOW, A LOT of changes are going on in the Cornwell home.  We just brought home Oliver a little over a week ago, and now, we are moving into our very own place.  The idea is kind of bind blowing!!!!  And what does this mean?  A new ward and a new stake.....I have always been in the Del Mar Stake, this is going to be a big adjustment for me.  I know it is a good thing for the Cornwell Family, but it is going to be hard for me to get to know new people.  I have usually known at least one family in the ward, now I am not sure if I will know anybody.  It will be ok, I will have my amazing husband and our new little guy.


0 comments: