http://www.girlofcardigan.com/ten-true-things-about-the-first-year-of-parenthood/
I am not sure if I have never noticed it before or if this is something new, but I keep seeing these articles about parenting and about how people need to realize that there is no degree in parenting. I never knew what kind of parent I was going to be, I also didn't realize how much it could scare a person or how much more critical a person becomes of themselves the minute they need to take care of someone who never uses words to communicate anything. This last article gave me hope, that what a new parent is feeling is what a lot of parents feel. I love this article and I want to say, thank you to all of my family for the support they have given me AND to Kate Monahan, you have been an even better friend the last few weeks! I love ya! If you are a parent read the article above, it will remind you that you are always doing your best.
Monday, November 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment