I know most people probably wouldn't get too excited about getting a homemade omelet, but the one that Sean made me on Mother's Day made my year! It was one of the best looking omelets that I have seen, and it was yummy! It is the small things in life that make it a great one! I have an amazing husband, who is amazing at making omelets, how blessed am I? :)
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Mother's Day Breakfast!
I know most people probably wouldn't get too excited about getting a homemade omelet, but the one that Sean made me on Mother's Day made my year! It was one of the best looking omelets that I have seen, and it was yummy! It is the small things in life that make it a great one! I have an amazing husband, who is amazing at making omelets, how blessed am I? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment