I finally got a few pictures of some of the amazing things which were involved with this shower, so I thought I would post them.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Kate's Baby Shower
Wonderful Kate Monahan is almost 9 months pregnant. Heather gave Kate a baby shower and asked for some of my help. Heather being the amazing party planner that she is already had all of the ideas going through her head, so I mainly helped with putting those ideas into reality. A few weeks ago we had this baby shower for Kate and thanks to a lot of hard work (primarily from Heather).
I finally got a few pictures of some of the amazing things which were involved with this shower, so I thought I would post them.
I finally got a few pictures of some of the amazing things which were involved with this shower, so I thought I would post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment