CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Future Is Here

Do you remember watching Back To The Future and thinking, "wow that is a long time away that is going to take forever.  I wonder if they will have flying skateboards, flying cars, and clothes that dry instantly?".

Well I am happy to say the day has come, July 11th 2012 is officially here.  Unfortunately a few things did not happen today;

1) I did not see Marty McFly
2) I do not own a flying skateboard
3) I do not own a flying car
4) I do not have clothes that dry themselves

But I do have amazing memories of watching those movies, AND I have a pretty amazing life.

Thank you Marty McFly for making me appreciate the tings that matter most in life, my family, and not flying skateboards or cars.


0 comments: