It happened again, we had another chance to be able to hear from the 12 apostles and from the prophet.....and oh what a great time it was! Once again i had to have a lot of food and friends watching it with us. On saturday we had the Kate and Casey Monahan and Drew and Livy Lou Toolson come over to enjoy some festivities. On saturday we found out that Elder Waddell an area authority was made a General Authority......in 5 years he has gone from Stake President, to mission President, to Area Authority, to a General Authority. His life has been an interesting one.
For lunch on saturday Kate made an amazing Salvadorian Salad....I kept eating even though I was very full.....and then for dinner we had the Cornwell tradition, Pizza. Since it is a Cornwell Tradition we had to have Uncle Roger over, and of course I had to invite over some friends.....we had Sheena and Jeff Burns over on Saturday. After dinner we played Just Dance on the wii and then went out for Frozen Yogurt :D I was a happy camper.
On sunday we decided to just have it be family, and then went over to the Monahan's for dinner :D we had a wonderful outside dinner and had a lot of laughs and also had a chance to see some of Casey's pictures from his mission......oh and then we found out what Sean and Casey are being for Halloween, I think Kate and I are still waiting to see if they really are going to do it.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment