CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Things By The Time I (Sondra) Am 30

I have looked at my list and i have been getting things done!!!!

1.....We officially paid off all student loans!
2.....We hiked 4 saturdays in a row, so far I like Elfin Forrest and the park in Carmel Valley the best
3.....While I had my week vacation, I quit my job and I got paid for the entire following week, I took a ballet class for adults at the YMCA, thank you mom for letting me use your pass. Free class :D

So, check out my list now. I am getting so close, but it is starting to get a little sad. What else am I going to do once all my goals have been accomplished?


1) Take a trip to Europe
2) Learn how to can beets
3) Learn to bake bread
4) Go to a poetry reading

4 to go and 30 months to go, I think I can do this!

1 comments:

Joyce Kuklis said...

Fear not! Once you accomplish all your goals, you get to set new ones :) Once you go to Europe, you can pick a new continent, or revisit a country you absolutely fell in love with the first time around. I went two years ago for a few weeks and I've had a serious case of wanderlust ever since. Keep up the great work, it's an exciting time :)