Wow, I never thought that I could have such an amazing time in just a few days! I had the chance to go up to Utah for general conference and did a whole lot more, which only added to the amazingness of being in Salt Lake for conference!
First of all, Sean picked me up and drove me up to Park City for dinner with a bunch of his friends. Dinner was amazing and getting to know his friends was wonderful.
The next day we woke up early (yes early we were up by 6 am) so that we could get all gussied up so that we could meet Ben Waller to take our engagement pictures. It was so much fun, I never thought taking pictures for 2 hours would be so much fun! We went to four different locations and got almost 500 pictures, it was pretty crazy! And Ben was hilarious and was laughing at us the entire time.
Then we went to Sean's grandparents house and watched 4 hours of conference and then had a huge pizza party with family and friends (as soon as the guys got back from Priesthood).
The next morning we just lounged around and watched the morning session. Then we contacted Melissa because we had awesome conference tickets and wanted to know if she wanted to sit with us since we had 2 extra. We might have got the tickets from Elder Cook so we were ridiculously close! Melissa jumped on the idea, so we both had an amazing experience for our first general conference.
After the afternoon session we drove back up to Park City and had a birthday dinner for Sean's uncle. We had riced potatoes and mustard pickles. I know they sound pretty crazy but I am a big fan of both of them! It was all so tasty!
Then came the not so fun part, he drove me back to the airport so that I could come back to the real world :(
It was an amazing weekend and I can't wait until the next time I get to go back up to Utah! Thanks Babe, you made the weekend amazing!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment