Monday, August 16, 2010
Weekend In DC
I had not been back to the east coast since I graduated from school. So when I got the chance to go back I was really excited. Things were a little crazy when trying to get to Washington DC but we did get there and just in time to be able to enjoy all the storms that were going through. With so much going on with the wedding we didn't get to go see much of DC, actually we got a whole 20 minutes touring DC. I had already toured DC many times so I wasn't too upset about it, but I did feel bad that Sean didn't get to see much of it. I took him on a quick 20 minutes tour of the Lincoln Monument and the Mall. We where then off to the wedding in Virginia, and then a long drive to Pennsylvania. In PA we had a bbq at my uncle's house so that I would be able to see everybody, and then the next day it was a long drive back to DC to catch a plane. We also forgot both of our cameras so all I had was my phone, and I got one quick picture of Sean infront of the reflecting pool and washington monument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment