CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hanging Out With The Cornwell Family

My sundays used to consist of going to church then going home to a meal cooked by my mom, then proceeding to falling asleep on the couch while watching tv with my family. Now don't get me wrong I loved this "ritual" it was very relaxing and I always woke up refreshed on mondays, but my sundays are no longer like that. Now I wake up and get ready for church around 9 or 10 even though church isn't until 2, then I go to Sean's place to hang out with him for a little until the "skittles" and the rest of the family come home and hang out with them. Then off to church (sometimes there are a few meetings or something before hand) for a few hours and then back to the Cornwell home, where we might have dinner there, at a friends house or sometimes a picnic. Then we hang out and sometimes go somewhere else for dessert with some other friends, and then it's relaxing time with watching a show or a movie with the entire family. This summer has been an amazing summer, and the last sunday where we could all hang out was at Imperial Beach with Sean's cousins Ian and Kati.



Yeay for sundays with the Cornwell Family

0 comments: