Saturday, May 22, 2010
Red Ruff & Blue Mew
I was never a huge fan of all the huge costumes people would wear when they were trying to be some big fluffy animal, I abviously knew that they were not real and that they were just a person in the costume so I was never one of those kids who got all excited when some guy in a costume walked in. Needless to say when I started working at Petco everything changed, I have no idea exactly why but they did. For some reason whenever Red Ruff and Blue Mew walk through the door or onto the field at Petco Park I get really excited to see them. This weekend we had a huge event at Petco and had both Red Ruff and Blue Mew show up. So again, I couldn't resist and took a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment