When I first started going to Texas A & M University I was not one of those students who was all into the Aggie pride and the spirit that came from Aggie Land.....but I do not think a single person can attend ATM College Station and not leave being an Aggie at heart. I root on every single team that has the ATM logo on it, first of all because of the amazing and humble pride that the school carries, and 2nd for the traditions which are carried at that school.
Once I was baptized my opinion on who I should root for didn't change. Most people in the church root on BYU but when it came to me picking a side, if it was ATM vs BYU I was definitely on the maroon side. I might have liked being able to say that ATM basketball kept beating BYU basketball.
As far as athletic sports are concerned I am still a true ATM at heart, but I may have changed sides when it comes to the SAE teams :D and it may have a lot to do with a particular person ;P Never did I think I would be rooting on another team besides ATM, but I am definitely in the BYU corner for this one. GO BYU!

0 comments:
Post a Comment