Sunday, February 21, 2010
Great Weekend
A lot has been going on for the last couple of weeks, but I didn't feel like really blogging about anything, not until this weekend. It seems that whenever there is a boy involved in my life, and I start to talk about it things start to go wrong, so with this last boy I had been keeping my mouth shut for as long as I could. Yes my room mates knew about him, and yes a few good friends also knew but whe people would ask, so what's new? I would tell them everything else that was going on except the boy. It was a lot easier to keep everything a little quiet since he doens't live in SD, so people weren't seeing us together all the time. We talked everyday and have been texting a lot, some days more then others......but this weekend was amazing and I have a firm belief that I can totally start talking about things. He goes to BYU so I had not been able to see him since new years, but he came into town this weekend and we spent almost the entire weekend together! It was an amazing weekend, I can't remember the last time I had such an amazing time. He then invited me to go to Provo to visit! I have NEVER been to Utah (because I don't count the airport as visiting), so I am doubly excited about this, 1 because he will be there, 2 because it's UTAH! How can I not be excited! So much has happened there! Anywho, the weekend was a great thing, and I can't wait to be able to say more about it. All I can say right now, is that I have been all smiles since last monday :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Girl! We need to catch up, quick! Do I know this boy?
Post a Comment