CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Roommate Scripture Study

It was decided recently that my roommates and I would have scripture study together once a week. I had never done anything like it before, but it definately sounded like an amazing idea, so I talked to the bishop and got a few pointers. Today we were supposed to have FHE at the bishops house but it was canceled because of the weather so we decided to combine our own apt FHE with scripture study. We had an AMAZING musical number of "I Am A Child Of God" performed by the amazing Staci Spilsbury and me, then an opening prayer by Chad P, studying Moses 1, and a closing prayer by Sara.....oh and some amazing cherry, pineapple, pecan cake that Sister Probst made.

All in all it was an amazing scripture study, and I can't wait to continue to keep doing it every week.

0 comments: