I always say that I would never vent about anything on here, but seriously?!?!?!?! Come on guys!!!! I don't understand guys, especially ones who claim to be your best friend and then do not act at all like it. So you talk every day about everything! You even talk about going on family vacations with each other, and then all of a sudden no calls, no texts, and when you do talk he can't wait to get you off the phone?!?!!?? Then you get a really sweet phone call one night saying "I'm sorry, I have been horrible, there is not excuse for the way I have been acting." ok cool so everything is ok and we can talk again right? NO! He goes back to how he was right before and only calls when he knows you can't answer, like when you are at church. You end up getting so frustrated that you tell him, "don't call me because you feel like you have to call (meaning the calls that only come on sundays while at church), call because you want to call, or maybe you shouldn't call at all." And what does he say? Nothing, like you have just made his life better. If you really don't want to talk to me anymore then don't call at all and don't appologize for not calling and saying that there is no excuse for what you did.....because you know what!?!??!?!
THERE ISN'T!
Sorry, ok got it all of my chest......sad thing is, he really was my best friend and I just realized this morning that I had not only lost him as a best friend, but as a friend completely.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment