Thursday, December 3, 2009
Holidays Are Coming & Going.....But I Am Just Going
Thanksgiving came and left quicker then I could cook Thanksgiving dinner. Since I stayed home for thanksgiving my mother informed me that if I wanted a turkey dinner I had to cook, so I did. Six hours and two burns later I was done and ready to eat. I don't think it turned out amazing, there are a few things I would like to change, but it turned out ok. As soon as thanksgiving was over I was preparing myself for Christmas. Christmas in the Scharn Family is huge, we never have less then 14 people and we buy presents for EVERYBODY. We don't pick names or do a secret santa, we love to love so we always want to buy presents for everybody, so we do. I realized that since I was going to have to give up my room this holiday season that it was about time to start organizing my things and even start packing. I decided recently that even though I didn't get the job in DC that it was definately time to move out of my parents house. Where to you might ask? To the wonderful Staci Spilsbury bedroom! Thats right, I can't get enough of her, she cracks me up and is an amazing friend so I know having her as a room mate it going to be just as great! And I am moving in right after the New Year, what a great way to start my new year right? TRUST me there are going to be some great and entertaining stories to come once I move in with Staci, Sara, and Amanda (I know we almost had a place with only S names, would have been fun right?)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How crazy you are moving into my old apartment. It's a great place, and I'm sure you and Staci will have a blast!
Post a Comment