CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Balboa Park & Work X-Mas Party

So I had only been at my new job for a few weeks when I found out that we had our work holiday party coming up. It was kind of a nice restaurant (The Prado) so I didn't want to invite just anybody. The Prado is known to have great food, so I decided to invite the one person who loves food just as much, if not more, then I do, Staci. We decided that since we had parking reserved that we didn't have to get to Balboa Park too early and decided to leave Encinitas around 5:15 and the party started around 6. I showed up to her apartment and we found out we were wearing almost the exact same outfit! We loved it, and hopped in Tyler's car (he decided he liked the reserved parking at Balboa, since they had the huge Holiday Lights going on. We got there with plenty of time and ate A LOT, which was good because it was fast Sunday the next day!
Since we were having the holiday party in Balboa Park during holiday lights we thought it would be a great time to have a bunch of friends from the ward come down to Balboa as well. They have all kinds of food, so they would be able to eat as much as they could to prepare for fast Sunday also. I think the entire ward showed up, and if not it was about 90% of them. Staci and I didn't get done with dinner until about 9:15 and Balboa Park closed at about 10 so we didn't get much time to see Balboa all lit up, but we were still happy to get to see all of our friends.
After Balboa a few of us decided to go out for frozen yogurt in Little Italy. I love little Italy, if it was convenient I would move there!






0 comments: