Since my new little niece was born people have been asking me how many nieces and nephews I have......I had to think about it, I really do have a lot of them. I have four nieces and three nephews, and that is not including my good friends children. I realized that a lot of people don't know about them so I figured I would dedicate this post to them. I love all of you and love spending time with you, even if it is something as little giving you a bottle, changing your diaper, or helping you with your homework.
Here is the order of these adorable little ones have been born
1. Erica Anne Kelley - born November 2nd 2001

2. Lacey Pamela Kelley - born March 17th 2003

3. Joseph Newton Steele - born September 17th 2005

4. Vali Carl Scharn - born October 9th 2007



5. Braxton Taylor Reading - born November 29th 2007
I love you and miss you RIP
6. Madilynn Nikole Reading - born December 23rd 2008

7. Sarah Serena Steele - born April 13th 2009

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACES!
0 comments:
Post a Comment