Ever since I can remember everbody would talk about my family in PA in aw because they are some of the warmest most inviting and loving people anybody has ever known. I never knew why they were this way until I started going to church with my grandmother. I had always enjoyed going to church but going to an LDS church is amazing! There more you submerge yourself into the gospel and into the church the happier you are and the more inviting and loving you end up being. You really trully try to become more like the Savior.
Over the last few weeks, I have completely submerged myself into the gospel and the church and I have seen more and more reasons on why a person sholud spread the word about the gospel. It seems like everyday there is more and more about the church that I want to smile about.....eventually I have tears in my eyes because I am so happy....I am starting to sound more and more like my grandmother, she always cries when she gets happy.
I am so thankful for the gospel to be brought into my life and I can't wait to bring it into other peoples lives too!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment