Tuesday, March 17, 2009
HAPPY DAY!
Soooooo as most of you know I LOVE holidays so I woke up this morning extra happy because it is St. Patrick's Day and I know of A LOT of people who were born on this day which is always amazing! I love celebrating people's bday with them! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you from the little tikes to the adults, from the east to the west coast, I LOVE YOU ALL! Then I hear that my cousin got a job! She has never had a job in her life and she finally got one, now when the economy does not exactly have a smiling face on, I am so happy for her! And then I get to work and remember that we are eating green food at work because it is St. Patrick's day so we have to celebrate somehow, so why not eat only green food : D makes perfect sense to me : D And then I hear there is a Modbe party tomorrow too! Could this day get any better!??!?!?!?! If you have more fun and happy things going on let me know because it is a great day already and I would love to hear more : D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment