I know I know I know.......
It has been a REALLY long time now. It seems that a lot of people don't seem to have a lot to blog about. I did want to say something about Ward Conference; first of all I didn't know we even had a Ward Conference, so I was super excited. I got to meet our Stake President, and he is the coolest person ever, and a HUGE candy lover just like me :D. Second of all, it seems that the messages that need to said always happen at just the right time.
On another note, I am going to be going to Houston on friday to see, my sister, my bro in law, my little bro, my dad, my bro, my nephew, my new baby niece, AND MACY! I am super excited to see all of them, I am for sure going to have to take come pictures. My camera might not be up to par so I am hoping to buy a new one this week. If for some reason I don't I will try and take some pic, but there might be a HUGE scratch on the pics, I know there is something going on with the viewing portal so we never know. Anywho I also wanted to say
CONGRATS
To Amera and Caleo, and to Brandon and Melanie! I am going to miss you guys!
And I sure can't wait for the weddings that are coming up so fast!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment