CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2014

Vacation In Spain

Well, Oliver is officially a world traveler.  He has made it Spain (not even Sean has made it to were I was born).  He did pretty well, there were some highs and some lows but over all the trip was awesome.  The high and low light are below.

H: We made it to Spain        L:Sean couldn't come
H: Lacey came too               L:I felt bad I couldn't spend more time with her because I had Oliver
H: We spent a lot of quality time with my side of the family     L:I missed my family in Cali
H: We got to hang out with my aunts and uncles                L: I miss them more now
H: We got to see my friends from elementary         L: I realize how much I missed hanging out with my buds
H: Oliver flied for over 20 hours            L:He had horrible jet lag
H: Granny spent great quality time with Oliver (especially at 6AM)     L:We miss her and she doesn't come home until the end of July
H:Lacey had an awesome time                           L:She has left us and we miss her (she might be Oliver's best friend now)
H: We went to church in Spain             L: We missed having Sean there
H:We found an AMAZING PLAY AREA FOR KIDS, which included cribs and high chairs (in Madrid, FREE)                           L:Now I only want to fly through Madrid
H: Oliver fell in love with the beach and pool         L:Umm none at all









0 comments: