I am not going to lie, when I first started meeting all of the family friends of the Cornwell's I was a little overwhelmed. But I quickly discovered just how amazing all of these families are :) Some of them are quickly becoming some of my best friends. One of these families is the Eddingtons :) They have four adorable daughters that always seem to have the spirit with them. They also have the most hilarious mom and dad, and some amazing grandparents. Needless to say, I use every excuse I have to be able to spend some time with them. Last week I was going over some Chemistry with Makaila when I got a text message. I realized it was a text message from momma Eddington who was in the next room with Oliver, so I quickly opened the message thinking something might be wrong. I was wrong! She had sent me some sweet pictures of their youngest reading Harry Potter to Oliver. I love this family! I love everything about them, even the dads obsession with blue cheese
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment