When I think of the age, three months, I feel like it went so fast....but when I break it down it's not so crazy;
1 week in the hospital
7 weeks at home
2 weeks at work
3 weeks home
That is totally 3 months. Although I do feel like I have been a stay at home mom way more than 3 weeks.
Anywho, our little guy turned 3 months old on January 25th. What did we do fir his great day you might ask? We went on a family hike and went out for lunch....woohoo mile stones. Our little guy is so cute. Below are some milestones in the last month
1. I sleep in my crib in my own room
2. I suck my left thumb
3. I can face forward in a carrier
4. I can go in the stroller during moms runs :)
I can't believe he is already a quarter of a year old.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment