CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

UPDATES!

Wow, I decided to look through my blog and I realized I used to post A LOT MORE!  And not just A LOT MORE but a lot more of things I never realized I blogged about.  I then noticed that I had not blogged in a VERY LONG TIME!  So I thought I would post an update.

Not a lot of very exciting things have happened, but exciting things have happened.....some which should be shared.

1) Once again we had all of the Cornwell siblings together.  This might not sound too exciting for some people but it is definitely one of my favorite things that I love about the Cornwell Family.  When you get everybody together, everybody is so happy.  I LOVED having Nikki, Joel, Amanda, and Livy come down in September. :)
2) Amanda got a job teaching first graders!  How amazing is that!?!?!??! She is so great with kids, I know they love her already.
3) Joel got into the Finance program at BYU!  Woohoo, so exciting!
4) Nikki got a promotion!  How fun is that, and apparently it came with a window....NICE.
5) Livy is back at school doing her thing, and as always impressing all of us.  Why you might ask?!!??!  Because she is one of the most well rounded people we know, we all want to be like her.  She decided to go into Social Work; I am so impressed with my younger sister, she thinks about other people all the time.  Thanks for being an amazing example.
6) Julia made the tennis team, and is still crushing it like last year.  Way to go Julia.
7) Sean and I are trucking away.  He still works at the temple, and it looks like he will be an assistant coordinator for a little longer.  We shall see how everything goes.
8)Jeff got ankle surgery.  Not very fun, but in the long run Ollie is going to be very happy he did.  Grandpa will be able to chase him around the play ground and will be able to go on 50 mile hikes with him.

I think that is all that is new with the Cornwell Family.  I will try and post more, like I did before.

0 comments: