CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

First Art Exhibit

Did you know that when you get married you start to get invited to fun adult activities?!?!?!? Like the ones you see on television and stuff??? The ones you think of as, oh that would be cool wonder if it will ever happen?

Well it is true!

Our cousins called us up last week and invited us to an art exhibit which our cousin was putting on. There were a variety of reasons why I excitedly said yes;
1. I have never been to an art exhibit , well I have but I was 10 so it doesn't count
2. We got to see our amazing cousins, Kati and Ian
3. We got to see their new son (he was born about 5 weeks ago)
4. Date night with the husband

I was so excited, we had to dress in cocktail attire but I was still in!

We had an amazing time and got to see some amazing art which we could not afford.

Thanks for inviting us Ellis family!

Oh and did I mention Kati is an amazing artists herself? She should have an art exhibit all for herself!

0 comments: