So we are Irish on both sides of the family......ok maybe not so much but that doesn't stop us from wearing as much green as we can and eating Irish food. Ok, maybe the only Irish food I have ever had is corned beef, but I eat it! Anywho, we got invited to go to The Cornwell home to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with them and the younger Eddington's. I was super excited!!!!!! I had a chance to hang out with my fam, and another fun and entertaining family :D Apparently we are going to go live on some island off the coast of Panama, but that is another story.....back to what I was saying, this St. Patrick's Day was a lot of fun!!!! We ate corned beef and cabbage, lime jello, and apparently Irish freeze jam (but I swear I see it at the store, and everybody eats it)....and GREEN H2O!!!! Yes, we drank green water, and it was filtered water and not because it had some algae growing in it. I have no idea who had that idea, but it was a kind of fun and silly idea, I LOVED IT!
After dinner we had the chance to have some amazing entertainment. The three oldest Eddington girls did some Irish dancing....it was totally fun to watch and surprised all of the Cornwell's on everything they can do!!!! Sorry, I didn't get any pictures or videos of the night, but here is a video of an example of what they did!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment