I realized that it has been a while since I updated the 30 by the time I am 30 list. So I thought I would check it out and see how I am doing.....apparently pretty awesome!
On a date Sean and I had this past summer (yes that long ago) we walked to flat rock beach :D loved it!
Visit MI - Sean and I went to MI for my friends little sister's wedding.....it was a short weekend since I forgot that it was labor day weekend and I bought a ticket which only put me there for like 36 hours.....but point is I made it :D
Take a family picture - Yup it happened! The Cornwells always put a family picture in their christmas card and they wanted me in their picture this year :D so cute
Take a bubble bath - I know I know I feel like I might have cheated a little but the story is kind of funny. Sean and I moved into our new apartment (late late late on a saturday night) and we didn't realize we didn't have a shower curtain.....so I had to take a bath instead :D
1) Pay off all of my student loans
2) Take an adult beginners ballet class
3) Take a trip to Europe
4) Learn how to can beets
5) Learn to bake bread
6) Ride my bicycle to Petco four Saturdays in a row
7) Go to a poetry reading
Only 7 to go!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment