CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

So Much Going On!

Wow I do not even know where to begin with so mych which has been going on.

First of all, almost everything for the wedding has been taken care of, not all we have left is the photographer, cake, and florist :D We get to send out our invitations as soon as we get our engagement pictures from Ben Waller.

Second of all, we are having a pizza party at the Toolson's this coming saturday so that the families get to meet each other, which means that my wonderful fiance is coming into town :D It has only been 2 weeks but it seems like it has been a lot longerthen that. I do not know how Bree could handle being away from Andy for that long, cuddos to her!

Third of all, for the last few weeks I have been staying with Melissa Burbage in Carlsbad! It has been a lot of fun and her place is abosolutely adorable!

Forth......everybody is getting married! Katie S and Natalie H also got engaged this month! It is definately a year for weddings!

Fifth, I got a new car and I love it, but now my AC broke and I keep meaning to bring it inn but with so much wedding stuff going on I keep forgetting to call them to make an appointment to bring it in.

All in all, my month has been hectic but so many amazing things have been going on that it all just seems to be a big blur!

OHHHHH and we decided on a venue for the reception, The Lomas Santa Fe Country Club. And for the luncheon, The Charthouse in Cardiff By The Sea!

0 comments: