CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bre's Bachelorette Party

I know it has been a while since Bre's Bachelorette Party but I didn't get a chance to get the pictures. Anywho....We had a blast
First we went over to Wendy's and watched a movie while Bre got a mani and a peti. Then we were off to have some dinner in Carlsbad. After the waiters sang a song to Bre we were off to Pump It Up! I had never been there before and had never even heard of it. I was so excited once we got there, I was running all over the place trying to do everything as many times as possible before we ran out of time, AND let me tell you it was a work out! We had a blast and got some hilarious pictures, ENJOY!



1 comments:

Adam said...

You are wearing that Doozer shirt. That makes me feel warm inside.