CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Day At the WB = Cold Case Cast + Ellen Show + Free Stuff

I just found out recently that I have a cousin out in Los Angeles who works for the WB. She got us three VIP tickets to The Ellen show, got a VIP tour of the grounds and had lunch on grounds too. I was excited because I was going to get to see the set of where Gilmore Girls was shot, but they were in the middle of taping The Ghost Whisperer on the same set. So we went the long way back to my cousins office when we came across Danny Pino and Jeremy Ratchford. My grandfather was all excited because that is one of his favorite shows, so he HAD to get some pictures with them. We then went to The Ellen Show, where Taylor Swift was going to be on. Then there was a big surprise and Justin T came out! There were huge gift give aways which was a lot of fun. AND THEN came the long drive home~~
So all in all it was a good day that involved no politics at all, which was kind of nice. By the time we got home the results for the elections and the PROPs were all in so there was no stressing involved with it!



0 comments: