
A few months ago Brianne brought up the idea about me getting a recommend, and I loved the idea! I went to the bishop and asked him if we could talk about it and he proceeded to say the following; "Do YOU think you are ready?" Well if anybody knows me they know that when someone asks me something like that, then I feel like there is doubt in me so then I start to doubt myself aswell. So months went by and I didn't get a recommend. : (
A few weeks ago during FHE the Bishop came up to me and asked me if I had a recommend, and I proceeded to tell him no. Then he said; "well make an appointment with Brandon to see me and we can talk about it, how does this sunday work for you?". Well I got kind of sad because I was going to Janelle's Ward that sunday with Bruce, Tom, and Brianne because Janelle was talking that sunday (which by the way, was AMAZING! I just wish I could have seen James as well!). He then said "thats fine how about the following sunday?". Well that worked just peachy for me! So this passed sunday I went and spoke to the Bishop........AND I GOT MY RECOMMEND! So exciting!
So not this friday BUT next friday I get to go to the temple! SOOOOO EXCITED AND SO NERVOUS! I do not know at all what to expect! I will let you know how it all goes :D

4 comments:
good job eh on getting your recommend, have you gone yet to do baptisms? well it is a great experience. love ya,
Logan
woo hoo! i am pretty much your number one fan and i am SO excited for you with this!
WOW. Congrats! Going to do baptisms or taking out your endowments?
Baptisms
Post a Comment